måndag 17 november 2008

What? I'm not tired...

Managed to get to Gothenburg in one piece this morning, aided by loud music in the car...well needed as its silly how dark it is at 6am in Sweden and that my internal clock (not the baby-making thingy clock but the one handeling being awake) finds it hard to adjust when its pitch black.. Hence the screaming, sorry, singing in the car.

To my great disadvantage has work stocked up on mints chocolates in the reception as well during the weekend...Think they might be for clients and customers but since I have to walk through reception to get from my office to the lab, a route I take at least 20times a day, I might have tasted one or two...This is going to be hell...

This week however is going to be an exciting one! Starting with dance classes again, ballet tomorrow and jazz on Tuesday! Took a small break from these types of dances to persue a career playing rugby...odd combination I know... Ballet-Rugby-Ballet... Hmm....

To be perfectly honest I have no clue of what to expect from myself for tomorrow! For the last 4 years my mind set has been on hurting people (physically) to some extent, and now I'm suppose to be gracious and stuff... Might have to update you guys on my progress...




Spot the difference?

Talked very quickly to my dear friend Mark today as well, he informed me that he follows this blogg and that he in particular enjoys the Swedish bits...not sure whether this is a compliment of not since he doesn't know a single word of Swedish... That was a lie...he knows one sentence...unfortunately... Thought him a rude sentence in a weak and drunken moment which refers to his male parts... And I who was trying to be a good Swede in England!


Thank you Mark though! You're the best!

Inga kommentarer: