tisdag 25 november 2008

Things to do whilst you're waiting for a measurement...



1. Go on facebook and stalk all of your friends.
Yes I know everything there is to know about everyone. As my dear friend Fluffy (his parents named him something else but can't remember what) said: "If it's not on facebook, it's not worth knowing"...poor Fluffy....although the bastard is moving into central London this weekend...


2. Sing along to all songs you know on youtube and annoy your work colleague to death.
I had my Maria Mena period, now I'm into christmas songs. I'm not sure if Goran minds me constantly making noises but lately he has been spending less and less time in the office...hmmm...strange...

3. Go onto www.pinupclothing.com and wish that you dared to get yourself a tattoo, become a pinup girl and conquer the world.
Only in my imagination is that gonna happen, but they sure look cool though... Got my eye on this sailor themed bathing suit... After show school I could probably pull it off... Less boobs tho... None of the makeup.. And blond hair... I might be onto something here!




4. Find all pictures ever put out on the web regarding Makrigialos, Crete.
Since I got my final decision I can't stop thinking about how brilliant the year to come will be! Lets skip Dec and Jan, who needs them anyway?! They just cost you money.



5. Be a physics geek and browse www.xkcd.com
The heaven of geeky comic strips about math and (apparently) life. It doesn't matter, as the little nerd I am I enjoy it!



6.Blogg
Why do you think I'm writing this? I'm bored!

1 kommentar:

Mike sa...

this mention makes me famous, yes?
I loved this one
http://xkcd.com/505/

xx