tisdag 18 november 2008

Gingerbread break!


It's very dark (as you can see) and to be honest I'm a bit bored. The day has proven that my system is a bit rubbish...not what I wanted to get out of this day...
The only good thing about the darkness/winter though is that work provides unlimited amounts of gingerbread! And the good kind (Anna's) instead of some shitty like ICA's own (like Sainsbury's for all you foreign people). That makes My very happy!! In combination with a Rooibus tea and we are off!!
Was very close of hitting my office-mate Goran the other day though when he told me that he couldn't believe that they had exchanged the Danish butter cookies in the lunchroom for these strange brown cookies that tasted too much of cinnemon!?! Insane crazy serb/italien person!! Warm gingerbread with a glas of cold milk is the shit! Could eat that every day! We might have to teach Goran one or two things about Swedish culture whilst he is in the country, even if that means stuffing his gob full of gingerbread! I'll do it, for the greater good! Finally I can do what has been done to me for four years, haha, now I know what Dot,fluffy and Charlie went through, sweet!
Tonight I'm going to my first ballet-lesson in years...can't say that I'm not shitting myself.... My pliés have been exchanged for crouching so not sure how I'll managed.... Positiv energy everyone! It might reach me and give me superpowers for a night!

Inga kommentarer: