onsdag 12 november 2008

A quick lunch?

I've realized that I'm eating way too fast. Today it only took me 30min to heat up my food, force it into my mouth as if I hadn't seen food in years (you who knows me know that that is as far away from reality as it can be), read an article and be back in the office. Really need to do something about that....stomach is hurting now as a direct result... Well, some of the pain remains from when I tried out Liza's new best friend (nothing dirty I promise, even though both me and sis are Swedish). The new friend is a workout-tool, puh, yes it was very hard work... It's called Flowin and cocky as I was after the first attempt I thought that it wasn't too bad, definately woldn't be hurting after those 20min. Even the day after I held up the apperence, but on the second day...OMG!!! My stomach, bum, legs (inside, outside, all f***ing sides!), yes my body was in agony. It's a bit better today so I'm gonna give it another go, cause I need to get in shape, desperately...
Which reminds me that I have to book a Friskis&Svettis aerobic session today, fun fun! Since I'm basically sitting on my behind all day long I love going next door and seriously sweat! Next door also means that I don't really have an excuse not to go, since it's literally on my doorstep.

Just booked tickets to go and see "High School Musical - The Stage Show" in Malmö on Sunday with my darling big sis as well. I know that most people don't like the movies (even though I've tried desperately to "cultivate" my English friends, thanks for the bday cake by the way guys) but I have this strange obsession with the first movie, not so much the second. The third one I haven't managed to see yet, mainly because no one is stupid enough to go and see it with me...which I perfectly understand...I'm such a geek...
The stage show however is cool! And you are cool if you go and see it! That's my opinion and I'm sticking with it!

How cool doesn't this look! I'm so excited!!

1 kommentar:

Liza sa...

Du uppdaterar flitigt, bra där!!!