fredag 21 november 2008

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Ok, this might actually be the best day in my life ever! 2entertain, aka Fritidsresor, called and offered me a job after me doing an audition for them 2 weeks ago. WOW! I can actually say that I'm gonna work as a show artisit now! so I called Ving to ask them what my prospects looked like, whether there was a position open for me with them or not, since I have to reply to 2entertain. Their response: Of course there is a position for you, you're the top of our list!!!
So people, 2 offers within 30min to do what I have dreamed of! Now I can actually live up to what the introduction sais on this blogg, "...moved back to Sweden to follow her dream", well do you know what? I've caught up with it! I'm living it!

1 kommentar:

Liza sa...

Jag är så stolt över dig älskling!!!!