onsdag 12 november 2008

The language issue...

Welcome to what hopefully will become a joyfull experience both for you as the reader and me as the writer. Since I have spent the last 4 years in Birmingham I would like to believe that some non-Swedish people will find this blogg and read it religiously, and thus a major problem arise. In what language should I blogg?
I'm gonna do what I feel is the most My-like.... Not decide and just write in whatever language I fancy at the time being! So for all you non-Swedish people, don't worry if there seem to be some strange made-up language on the screen, it doesn't mean anything! We Swedes just pretend to have our own language in order to feel special, really it's just random letters put together. Don't believe me? Well, wait and see then!

Inga kommentarer: