måndag 15 december 2008

Visiting Helsingborg once again

On Friday night me, Sandra and Robert drove down to Helsingborg to see my sister's show. First time for them, but third for me! But OMG it was as good, if not better, as the other two times I've been in the audience.
Both Sandra and Robert were impressed, and I was sooooo proud of my beautiful beautiful sister who owns the stage! She is so good! It was fun that Robert got to see it as well, not sure whether or not it scared him regarding the whole Sunwing-thing...I hope not.
Robert was sober as he was driving back the very same night, me and Sandra however....not so much.. There might have been some wine,daiquiri,caprinoska (probably not spelt like that) and rom&coke... That results in alot of dancing!

Sandra and Robert at Wallman's


On the Saturday the girls did some chrsitmas shopping and rounded it all off at Ebba's, a proper nice 50's cafe with the biggest toasted sandwiches I'v ever seen!! Perfect lunch before the drive bk.

Liza and Sandra at Ebba's


It was a perfect mini-weekend! Saturday night was free (spent with Linda, dansbandskampen & a glass of wine) and Sunday was dedicated to work at Cervera. Bless grandma for cooking us dinner for when we arrived back to Borås absolutely shattered!
Me and my super-grandma!

Inga kommentarer: