måndag 8 december 2008

Lidberg all the way!

After work yesterday my best friend Linda (Lidberg no.1) rang me up and informed me, note NOT asked, that we were going out. Arrived to her flat in central Borås with some red wine and alot of energy! Which is weird regarding the last few weeks, should really be dead. Jas, a work colleague of Lindas joined us aswell and a couple of bottles of wine later "dansband" was streaming out of the speakers and the 3 of us were trying out our best moves for the night to come.



Linda's older sister Chrsitine (Lidberg no.2) arrived together with some of her friends and the party escalated, impressive as we were pretty much going on full speed already!
Went out, danced like fools and drank G&T. Ran into the sister's cousins, Sandra and Marlene (Lidberg no.3 & 4), and danced some more.
Time flew, and all of a sudden it was 02am and time to stop dancing. I had a "natural" craving for kebab, chips and filthy-sauce (no, not that kind of sauce!) so I left the sisters to bring them some food. But guess to my surprise when I arrive to the apartment and they both have passed out on the bed fully clothed!
What was I suppose to do? The kebeb needed to be eaten.... Daem....

Inga kommentarer: