onsdag 3 december 2008

Some days are just generally shit...

I guess that everyone has those days when nothing seems to go your way, whether it has to do with work or your personal life. Yesterday was one of those days of me...
My stupid setup at work decided to live a life on its own, charge and discharge (very periodically however) but over a long time which makes no sense (!?!) and so basically all I did work-wise yesterday was rubbish... Obviously this morning everything was working perfectly (touch wood) and so I believe that yesterday's measurement was merely a test from the gods to see how patient I can be... I guess I failed...
Ballet turned out to be a challenge aswell. I am fully aware of the fact that it was years ago I danced ballet, and that rugby probably didn't help in retaining my flexibility etc, but still I get furious with myself when I notice how much I've lost since before I moved! It's stupid and silly but I go into this beat myself up mode... You who know me would have recognised the stonecold very determined facial expression..
But I must admit, the day wasn't all bad, so really the first sentence is complete bullshit...
When I was parking the car next to work a man came up to me with an paid ticket, which lasted till 12:47...today! That costed him 300kr (about £20) and all he said was "Have this, see it as an early christmas present", wow! Thank you random man!

Inga kommentarer: