tisdag 9 december 2008

An annual worry...


...whats happening on New Year!?!

For the last few years only once has that question been answered with a proper answer: New Year 03/04 when me and 5 girlfriends decided to go to Kiruna and visit our friend Saga! And what a New Year that was! Northern lights, sauna, snowmobil, ice hotel; the trip had it all!

This year I believe it might be just as awesome....

My dear friend Fluffy just moved into central London and has arranged a party for this one special night! The flight is booked, the Swede is going to London!!!

My English family is being gathered and this is going to be ace! Can't wait!!

I know that I have most definately overdone it on the !-front but this is too brilliant to care about stupid language stuff!!! Woop woop!!

1 kommentar:

Mike sa...

!!!!!!!!!!
I know!!!
it shall be ace indeed, all i need to do is tidy the flat first...you remember what ahran's room was like in first year?
well he's still not got the hang of this cleaning stuff...

see you soon!!!

x