fredag 12 december 2008

Christmas food for the Sandberg family - it's up to you guys!


This morning I participated in a national radio competition called MorronZoo here in Sweden. Had to sing a verse (that I myself had put together ...sort of) from 12 days of Christmas according to a special theme that the hosts decided at the spot. I had to sing with a Finnish accent, HARD! It's on the web and I need your votes! If I win chiefs come home to me to cook a proper christmas dinner, and everyone who knows me knows how much my family work during December...We need it! Otherwise there will be no ham for My...
Even as an English person you can vote, once a day is possible so get on your computers people! Just click "Rösta" where it says "My sjunger..." and its done! Piece of cake!

I'm still at work by the way..need to work a few extra hours as I'm taking out some of my "flex"-hours tomorrow. Going to Helsingborg at 4pm to watch my sister...yes again... Wallmans should hire me as a stand-in, pretty much down with everything in the show now, haha!
Sandra and Robert are coming with me, should be a good night! Back at Cervera on Sunday though, too much free time can be dangerous I've heard!

The only way to keep me fropm going crazy here in my office is Jeff Dunham...go on YouTube and watch him, thats all I can say...a genius!

Inga kommentarer: