tisdag 10 februari 2009

My little weekend trip

Spent a long weekend in Stockholm with my fav-cous Daniel, and it was just what I needed. I've promised him I would visit for months now but I never got around to booking the tickets, and then when I finally decided on a weekend my stomach didn't think that was a very good idea...
But on Monday I booked the flights (how weird is it that going by plane is cheaper than going by train!?!) and at 19:30 on Thursday Daniel met up with me at the Central Station.

Walked over to his apartment, met his gorgeous girlfriend Linda-Marie, his hilarious friend Plankan and then headed out. My dear friend Lotta, who I haven't seen in over a year, also joined for some pool and beer. I was awesome, seriously, kicked everyone's ass in the first game! Potted everything! Then something went terribly wrong...I had some of my beer... My game was nowhere to be seen...
Daniel's girlfriend Linda-Marie
My dearest Lotta
The night ended att The Golden Arch at 4am...not one of the greatest moments of my life...


Cousin-love at 4am...


With a head that weighed more than my entire body me and Daniel walked over to the tattoo studio where he sometimes helps out with graphics and stuff (and gets payed in tattoos) to collect some of his wages. Whilst he was twitching like a little girl I re-hydrated and talked to a guy who just tattooed Ronnie O'Sullivan (snooker player) on his forearm, who by the way was very impressed that I knew who Ronnie was. That's what a year living with 3 boys does to you!

The evening started with a show at Wallmans with my "brother-in-law" Andreas, his collegue Gunnar and his girlfriend. What a show!!! Had a brilliant time and got even more triggered for Sunwing and Crete! Felt very hip when I thereafter took a taxi from Riche to meet up with Daniel and his friends at Klubb Gås, maybe not as glam but still ace!

A re-cap of Saturday's and Sunday's adventures will be added later, too tired now, in desperate need of sleep....

1 kommentar:

dot sa...

awww my my you ARE one of the greatest moments of my life hahahahah emoooooooooooo xx ps you cannot be worse at pool than me pps tattoos FTW!! xx oh yeah and talkin of shows u WELL would like http://www.lacliquelondon.com/ went in november awesome i cant remember if i told u about it yeah i suck xx