torsdag 5 februari 2009

BenBen

My eyes are crossing....

At the moment I'm in decision-mode. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm rubbish at those kind of stuff... So agony!! Obviously this has to do with PhDstuff...if anyone can shed any light on this matter (why or why not) that would be ace!
Been talking to benben for the last hour, way too long since last time! He's doing medicine now and basically lives over the books, but I'm so proud of him! Just as me he is living his dream, although mine might be a bit more relaxing and fun...he on the other hand will end up earning shit loads of money... Hmmm, he might have been a bit more clever than me on this occasion.



Tom and Benben at the latter's graduation. Ben is a massive man, he is definately not standing quite a bit in front of TomTom...

Now it's time to pack my bag for Stockholm; going out Friday and Saturday so need many possible costume changes. So excited! Might even see my brother-in-law for a little "date" at Teatergatan. So many people to see and so little time.

Before I go, Jenny has arrived to Tanzania. Got woken up by monkies on the roof this morning, met people who cook all their food on three stones and rode in a truck with the back full of villagers! Lifetime experience!!!

Inga kommentarer: