onsdag 21 januari 2009

Immune-bloody-system my ass!

Ok, I've had a few comments from my friends in the UK that I'm not writing enough in English...and I might have to agree with them. Recently the blog is all covered in made-up-language (that's Swedish), and I apologize!
So here it is, an entry in English!
Unfortunately it's not gonna be one of those fun ones...
I'm never ill, well almost never... There might have been a small incident with a lot of caughing and house mates telling me to go to the doctor, which turned out to be neumonia on both sides of the lungs... Not the brightest point in my life maybe...
Anyway, I didn't feel "that ill" so I just ignored it. Now however I'm at work and have just managed to force-feed myself a banana...you who know me know that something is seriously wrong then! If I then add to the equation that I haven't been able to eat (that includes keeping the food down people) since yesterday morning you can imagine how I'm feeling. My stomach has decided to put the lid on, turn itself upside-down and thereafter do a little dance...
I'M NOT IMPRESSED!!!

1 kommentar:

Liza sa...

My sister is ill!!!! Tell Barack Obama, something has to be done!!
(krya på dig snygging...)
Hug!!