fredag 10 april 2009

Back in Borås



Heard from one of my english friends that he has been reading my blog via google translate as I have officially sucked at updating in English recently. So, here's a small input in my second mother tongue!
First night back in Sweden after my almost 7 weeks long adventure in Turkey, and this is only the start of 6 more months to go! So weird, I can actually call myself a show artist now...let's see if I'm able to live up to it.
Have had the most brilliant time to, lots of people that I care for so much now and I've learned more about myself than I thought I would.
However, as my eye is killing me (a small eye infection decided to come and join the party on the last day of show school) I've decided just to upload some pictures. Enjoy!!



My alter ego Rockie at the last party of schow school -09


The girlgroup of Show school -09; Blondie, Sexy and Rockie

Team Mak!!!

1 kommentar:

Liza sa...

Du har blivit så smal! Längtar efter att få träffa dig imorrn!!